Do not forget we all have responsibility '...to put the water in the heads of decision makers'. I have authored and co-authored over 370 books, book chapters, monographs, journal articles, papers in conference proceedings, and technical reports. On this page you will find partial list of my recent publications (books, journal articles, conference papers, technical reports). List of all publications is in my CV. All other publications are available upon request.
- Nikolic, V., S.P. Simonovic, and D. Milicevic, (2013) “Analytical Support for Integrated Water Resources Management: Integral Consideration of Spatial and Temporal Variability Using Agent-Based Model”, Water Resources Management: An International Journal, 27(2):401-417. (download)
- King, L., A.I. McLeod, and S.P. Simonovic, (2012) ”Simulation of historical temperatures using a multisite, multivariate block resampling algorithm with perturbation”, Hydrologic Processes Journal, (available online http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/hyp.9596/pdf DOI: 10.1002/hyp.9596). (download)
- Solaiman, T.A., S. P. Simonovic, and D. H. Burn, (2012) “Quantifying Uncertainties in the Modelled Estimates of Extreme Precipitation Events at Upper Thames River Basin”, British Journal of Environment and Climate Change, 2(2):180-215. (download)
- Eum, H-I., V. Arunachalam, and S.P. Simonovic, (2012) “Integrated Reservoir Management System for Adaptation to Climate Change, Water Resources Management: An International Journal available as a web preview (July). (download)
- Schardong, A., A. Vasan and S. P. Simonovic, (2012) “A Multi-objective Evolutionary Approach to Optimal Reservoir Operation”, ASCE Journal of Computing in Civil Engineering, available as a web preview (May). (download)
- Eum, H-I., S.P. Simonovic, (2012) “Assessment on Temporal and Spatial Variability of Extreme Rainfall Events for the Upper Thames River Basin in Canada”, (available online: 13 May 2011, DOI: 10.1002/hyp.8145), Hydrological Processes, 26(4):485-499. (download)
- Davies, E.G.R, and S.P. Simonovic, (2011) “Water Resources and Integrated Assessment Modeling – the ANEMI Model”, Advances in Water Resources (available online 18 February 2011), 34:684-700. (download). The most downloaded paper (April-June, 2011).
- Ahmad, S., and S.P. Simonovic, (2011) “A Three Dimensional Fuzzy Methodology for Flood Risk Analysis”, Journal of Flood Risk Management, 4:53-47. (download)
- Solaiman, T., L. King, and S.P. Simonovic, (2010) “Extreme Precipitation Vulnerability in the Upper Thames River Basin: Uncertainty in Climate Model Projections”, International Journal of Climatology, Published online in Wiley Online Library (wileyonlinelibrary.com) DOI: 10.1002/joc.2244, 31(5): , 2011. (download)
- Davies, E.G.R, and S.P. Simonovic, (2010) “ANEMI: A New Model for Integrated Assessment of Global Change”, the Interdisciplinary Environmental Review special issue on Climate Change, 11(2/3):127-161. (download)